What Kind of Bread is Keto Friendly: (See List Below) In the 1920s and 1930s, the Ketogenic Diet was first used as an epilepsy treatment. However, since it is also being investigated for other applications, evidence about it proving successful for Autism, Type II Diabetes, Weight Loss, and other disorders has been emerging.
The Keto Diet has grown in popularity around the world, and experts consider it to be one of the most common diets.
Thousands of people have demonstrated their transformation, so it seems that everybody is trying the trend.
The diet’s effectiveness has been praised by celebrities and fitness enthusiasts alike. It’s no surprise that a plethora of recipes have flooded the internet, as well as a number of books.
The Keto Diet entails a reduction in carbohydrate consumption and an increase in fat consumption. This causes the body to switch to a different fuel source. It uses fat as fuel instead of sugar, which comes from carbohydrates.
This means you can avoid foods with a high carbohydrate content, such as rice, bread, donuts, cookies, and pasta, and instead consume meat, eggs, and vegetables grown above ground.
Now this may feel like a form of deprivation, specially that the mentioned foods above that you should avoid are considered as comfort foods, foods that are consumed to reward yourself or to just make you feel better.
Now imagine giving up bread or desserts just because it is against the Keto Diet plan. Is it worth to give up that happy intoxication you get right after taking that first bite of bread or that delicious dessert you have always been craving for?
Are you willing to surrender those yummy treats just so it will not add inches to your waistline?
Thanks to Kelley Herring, the author of Keto Breads and Keto Desserts, who created recipes that are PERFECT for the Keto Diet, you will enjoy safe Keto-friendly breads and desserts. Kelley Herring has a degree in nutritional biochemistry and founded Healing Gourmet over a decade ago.
She became a nutrition specialist after being seriously ill and making dietary adjustments because she felt like giving up on the thought of getting better after seeing dozens of physicians.
She promised herself that she would never take her body for granted again, and she began to be more strict about her food intakes, but she was missing the foods she used to love and enjoy.
That’s why she’s made it her task to develop nutrient-dense, nutritious recipes that taste just like the real thing. Her books were the result of many years of trial and error. And she was able to do so because people from all over the world told her of how they were able to eat bread and cakes without having to think about unhealthy ingredients.
3. The recipes went through an extensive trial and error process before being tasted to perfection. You will almost certainly achieve the results seen in the pictures, and you’ll be proud to serve the finished product to your family because the author refused to settle for anything less than exceptional flavour.
4. The books really care for you, taking into account food allergies and offering healthier alternatives to egg, nuts, and dairy.
5. The author understands how you could monitor your nutrition if you are strictly following a diet plan. With complete nutrition statistics, macronutrient ratios, and net carbs per serving, the books make it easier for you. So, even though you like buttery breads and sweet desserts, you’ll always be in ketosis.
6. The recipes are all healthier versions of classic comfort foods, so you can rest assured that the ingredients are fresh, keto-friendly, and nutritious.
7. Both books are available in both digital and physical formats and come with a money-back satisfaction guarantee! You should try the recipes and take your time with them, but if you are disappointed for some reason, simply notify the author within 60 days and you will receive a refund.
What Kind of Bread is Keto Friendly: Should You Get It?
So, if you don’t want to deprive yourself by depriving yourself of the foods that make you happy, GET IT! Not only can you certain that the food is good and nutritious, but you can also be certain that it is delicious.
Former BMG/Epitaph Recording Artist turned online marketer teaching attraction marketing and organic referrals systems. I like to make money online and help others make money online Drop me a line and let's see if I can help you